Living in Newtonmore, Scotland, the heart of the Highlands, Graeme Ettle is a leading climber of his generation. A professional IFMGA Mountain Guide with over 30 years of knowledge and routes in the UK and the Alps. Best known for his winter mixed exploits in the Cairngorms, yet ice still takes first place when in condition on Ben Nevis, Creag Meaghaidh or a quiet Alpine valley.
At home with his wife Zoe and their two daughters, Rosie and Madeleine, life is always busy. Climbing all day then back home to big smiles, unbeatable!
Climbing highlights include:
- Bonatti Pillar, in a morning
- Les Droites, NE Spur and N Face
- 6 classic V’s in a day on the Ben
- The Minus Gullies solo in a day
- The Fly Direct
- The Naked Ape
- Diamond Couloir
- Right Wall
- Climbing The Hill and Ardverikie Wall in every month of the year!